© RED6 TACTICAL 2014, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
This specialized two-day defensive handgun course is designed specifically for women who want to obtain the necessary knowledge and skills to successfully handle nearly any personal protection situation. Our goal is to provide information, instruction and drills that allow students to perform to the best of their ability.
Subjects covered include:
- Handgun operation with particular attention to autoloaders
- Drawing from a holster, purse or fanny pack
- Carrying defensive handguns concealed
- Target scanning and quick identification
- Low light shooting exercises
- Practical defensive marksmanship
Classroom subjects include the latest information on the psychological aspects of lethal encounters, weapon/caliber selection, and the use of force continuum.
- 500 rounds of ammunition Pistol, holster, three magazines, magazine holders, belt, ear protector, eye protection, rain gear, cleaning kit, cloths appropriate for climate, water bottle or hydration system.
* Upon successful completion of this course, each student will receive a certificate.
RED6 Defensive Shooting for Women (2 Day)