© RED6 TACTICAL 2014, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
This course is designed to develop a solid foundation of shooting skills with the duty or carry pistol. The student will exercise these skills in a variety of shooting situations designed to help the student gain confidence, experience, and increase personal skill level with their handgun. The course will include the following topics:
- Stance, Grip, Draw, Trigger Manipulation
- Malfunctions and Reloading
- Multiple Shots and Multiple Targets
- Risk Identification and Reduction
- Lethal Threat Containment and Management
- Low-light Shooting (with and without a flashlight)
- Duty Gear including Handgun, holster, three magazines (five if not high capacity), magazine holders, belt, eye protection, ear protection, water bottle, rain gear, and weapons cleaning kit
- Law Enforcement, Military or Licensed Armed Security with proper ID.
* Upon successful completion of this course, each student will receive a certificate of completion.
RED6 Law Enforcement Defensive Handgun (2 Day)